Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons

Official forum of the Dragons' Union/ Forum officiel de l'union Dragons

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
"congrat mr de4 occupied another magic crystal mine with help from mr ninjit" TheTuRK

So xxx or The Strong ?

Go down 
+2
bmilohill
Rogan
6 posters

xxx or The Strong ?
xxx
So xxx or The Strong ? Vote_lcap33%So xxx or The Strong ? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
The Strong
So xxx or The Strong ? Vote_lcap67%So xxx or The Strong ? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Rogan
Admin
Rogan

So xxx or The Strong ? Empty
PostSubject: So xxx or The Strong ?   So xxx or The Strong ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:30 am

And why ?
Back to top Go down
http://dragons-union.monally.com
bmilohill

PostSubject: Re: So xxx or The Strong ?   So xxx or The Strong ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 pm

The Strong are beating xxx pretty bad, even though xxx has way more population, exploit, cash, etc. So if we teamed up with the strong and destroy xxx, it would be pretty easy, but then we would have to eventually fight the strong by ourselves. Our best bet is to destroy the strong now while they are at least somewhat weakened by xxx. We can always go back and kill xxx later
Back to top Go down
sharto

PostSubject: Re: So xxx or The Strong ?   So xxx or The Strong ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:32 pm

the strong, because i think XXX is massive guild, they are just collecting donators, thats all,

TheTurk always repeats TEAMWORK TEAMWORK TEAMWORK and hes right Wink

cheers
Back to top Go down
mtberk

PostSubject: balancing the triangle   So xxx or The Strong ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:07 pm

my humble opinion is;
if the strong is stronger than xxx, we should attack the strong.
if we attack xxx, than the strong will get stronger & couse much more trouble.
basic military tactic, balancing the triangle,
by the way, if we beat the strong, xxx might have symapty for us. "enemy of my enemy is my friend". It would ease the conflicts that might happen in future. But in this progress we have to be careful in diplomatics with xxx.

Who needs get in to war with everybody, right? Smile

Best Regards.

study study study
Back to top Go down
http://www.aksencer.com
mordor

PostSubject: Re: So xxx or The Strong ?   So xxx or The Strong ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:27 pm

i think i should destroy the unforgiven first because they are allies with the strong. that would probably be done in one week
Very Happy

and them we should attack the strong...
Back to top Go down
Rogan
Admin
Rogan

PostSubject: Re: So xxx or The Strong ?   So xxx or The Strong ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm understand with mordor. But between the Strong and xxx, for me it's the Strong because I think that it will be so difficult against xxx =/
Back to top Go down
http://dragons-union.monally.com
TheTuRK
Admin
TheTuRK

PostSubject: Re: So xxx or The Strong ?   So xxx or The Strong ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 pm

mtberk wrote:
my humble opinion is;
if the strong is stronger than xxx, we should attack the strong.
if we attack xxx, than the strong will get stronger & couse much more trouble.
basic military tactic, balancing the triangle,
by the way, if we beat the strong, xxx might have symapty for us. "enemy of my enemy is my friend". It would ease the conflicts that might happen in future. But in this progress we have to be careful in diplomatics with xxx.

Who needs get in to war with everybody, right? Smile

Best Regards.

study study study

our very first war was with godsofwar i asked allias help..i asked first xxx they said they will think about it after one they they send me mail:"we think theres no reason to enter a war at the moment"
after they started war with thestrong they mailed me and they said"we want you next to us to destroy them"
and i said we will think about it and after one day i send mail"we think theres no reason for a war "lol..so xxx is just thinking themselves and never helped us..personally i dont like them..but yeah they are strong...thestrong is also strong lol..it doesnt bother me to fight any of them but military reports of our members show that if we enter a war they ll eat many of us alive..lol...only advantage is we have experinces we entered like 6 wars and all glories..so i dont know..we will decide soon..hopefully...if i know u all have good lvl military i would vote for xxx..why?i think i dont like them lol
Back to top Go down
TheTuRK
Admin
TheTuRK

PostSubject: Re: So xxx or The Strong ?   So xxx or The Strong ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:15 pm

mordor wrote:
i think i should destroy the unforgiven first because they are allies with the strong. that would probably be done in one week
Very Happy

and them we should attack the strong...

when we fight with unforgiven there was no harm to us from thestrong..they never helped them..
Back to top Go down

So xxx or The Strong ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragons :: World of Dragons :: War and conflict-
Jump to: